Oklahoma City,Edmond,Mustang,Yukon,Moore OK,Deer Creek Ok,Piedmont Ok, and the rest of Metro OKC.
How to choose a Driveway Replacement Company.
Most Customers who call us about a driveway replacement either have a ugly driveway or they simply need a bigger driveway. We know finding a contractor can be stressful. We Understand. There are a few things we tell every potential customer.
Concrete Driveway Replacement - Check List
1) Do not give any money up front.
2) Check out the contractors work or follow up with the BBB.
3) Ask about the install process. Is there Rebar in the concrete? What PSI concrete do they use? How many Inches deep? Do they saw control joints?
4) Is the contractor insured?
5)Do they have crews? Who is actually installing the driveway?
Consider Sealing the concrete after 30 days.
6) Finish type - For concrete sidewalks and driveways, go for a more slip resistat broom/brush finish.
7) Do not use deicing salts within the first 2 years after concrete has been poured. Instead use sand or kitty litter
OKC Concrete Powered BY ADS Services is family-owned and operated right here in Oklahoma. Since our company opened its doors , we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch.
ADS Concrete Standards.
1) We take 1/2 the money after the concrete is poured and the balance after you are happy with clean up.
2) We are proud to have A+BBB rating.
3) We use #3 Rebar on 2 ft centers. We use 3500 PSI Concrete. Concrete Driveways are poured at 4 inch thick. We cut control joints a min. of every 17 ft.
5) The owner of our ADS Services over see's each project and make sure it is installed as if it was his own.
6) We recommend broom/brush finish.
Call Kevin @ 405-370-7126 for a Free Estimate or Click below...
Creating great concrete projects since 1974
"ADS Services, Kevin and his crew just finished our driveway extension in Moore. They did an awesome job! The entire crew work as if they were doing the job for their own home. Would highly recommend ADS Services Powered By OKC Concrete. We plan to use them again."
Ron Coleman Moore OK